Why choose us?
- Our firm has provided high quality tax and accounting services to individuals and businesses since 1985.
- We make every effort to minimize client tax liabilities and maximize their after-tax dollars.
- We believe all of our clients and employees deserve to be treated with respect and with honesty.
- Our staff strives to be friendly and helpful.
- We offer a personal service with our clients' best interests in mind.
Gordon is a graduate of the University of Montana with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He has been a CPA since 1980. Gordon's focus is on tax planning and preparation.
Micki graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire with a bachelor's degree in math, took graduate courses in accounting from the University of Montana and is a Montana CPA.
Baiba has been with Campbell & Associates for over 15 years. She is a graduate of the University of Montana with a BS in accounting and has been a CPA since 1994.
Kristin graduated from Montana State University in 1996 receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
Tina graduated from the University of Montana in 2007 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. Tina implements QuickBooks accounting software for clients.
Sandy joined the firm in October 1991. She has extensive experience in all areas of payroll services including assisting with the set-up of electronic transfer and direct deposit of paychecks.
D'Nette graduated from Montana State University in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business, emphasis in Accounting. She began working for Campbell & Associates in 2002.
Becky graduated from Wartburg College with a Bachelor of Music Education. Later, after a major change in locale and career path, Becky studied accounting at the University of Montana.
Debbie is our firm receptionist. She assists in all administrative duties including time and billing, correspondence, tax assemblies, mass mailings, and any and all other jobs she is asked to do.